As an End Point Assessment Organisation, we decided right at the beginning that we wanted our blog posts to be so much more than just an avenue to sell our services. Looking back at our blog posts over the last couple of years, we have talked about:
- Awareness days
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Mental health in children
- Topics in the news.
As well as a lot more. And as an EPAO with so much experience in the early years children and young people sector, we absolutely wanted to share information advice and our experiences.
But sometimes we should actually talk about our offering and today is one of those posts. Please therefore find listed below just some of the reasons why a small, niche, sector-specific EPAO, should be used.
- We are the only such a specialist EPAO for Early Years, Children and Young People
- Our owners have 40+ years’ experience within the sector including as owners of day nurseries employing apprentices, teaching and assessing qualifications for the sector, developing training providers and fostering
- We are therefore uniquely qualified to understand the needs of the employer, the apprentice and the training provider
- When the assessment plan allows your Apprentice is able to complete their EPA within 1-month, one of the quickest of the EPAOs. And we will make every effort to complete this process quicker if you have an urgent need
- All of our Independent End Point Assessors are sector specific specialists. We can support someone to undertake the level 3 assessor award but we want IEPAs leading professional discussions or observations with extensive competence
- Our team is small so they know all our contacts and you don’t have to explain yourself each time you phone
- We respond to all queries within 2 working days, but usually on the same day
- And finally, we are so confident with our service we offer the first EPA to our clients at no charge, knowing that you will want to use us all the time once you have experienced our process and professionalism. As an extra incentive we also offer for every 9 EPAs a client puts through, they will receive every10th as complementary.